Wednesday 8 July 2009

Thank you to you!

Below are some of the reason why I love teaching. I am going to miss you but I hope I'll see you around! And remember to say hello in the corridors. You are welcome and thank you very much for being such funny and good-hearted students!

Ferran said...
Hello monica, I am Ferran Bretcha from 2n d'ESO.Thanks for your presents and your learnings it has been great to have you as a teacher. I will remember you as a happy teacher.No plis I pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!see you soonFerran Bretcha

Saskia said
Monica I wish you good luck for next year !!and so remeber: don't forget to enjoy the " colonies" with us !!:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! this was my comment

thanks to publish it!

I hope we can see you this year in the corridors o i forget to write you an e-mail

ok i go to write it yet

by saskia, have good holiday Mónica

Anonymous said...

Hi Monica,

I was searching your blogspot for a long time, but now i find it!

Thank you for help me in 1er and 2n of Eso and thank you for these details of gifts of end of the course. Thank you for all!

See you soon, and have a good holiday.

Ferran Hernández.

Monica Fernandez said...

Thank you Ferran for your comment. It's great to hear you liked the presents! Hope you have a nice holidays too! And remember you can count on me whenever you need something.
Take care,
Monica

Whitefield said...

Thank you for comment. I do think learning the irregular verbs fills them with a very valuable stock of basic vocabulary which enables them to read and understand. If you want to talk more about it, please do. By the way, I like your blog too and I especially appreciated your activity on varieties of English.

Anonymous said...

hi monica !! Im NOT SABER INGISH x)

pero aixo es millor que no et parli en angles ^^

monica ets la best !!

saionara(bye)

Monica Fernandez said...

Hello! I have just recieved a comment. And it's great! But WHO ARE YOU?
happy times anyway;-)